RF3000 Pipette Controller for Heathrow Scientific
Used by clinicians, lab techs and researchers worldwide the RF3000 PIPETTE CONTROLLER features comfortable and accurate pipetting. The powerful pump offers rapid, yet sensitive aspiration and dispensing, has adjustable valves and is microprocessor controlled for constant reliability and accuracy.
Very compact, the RF3000 Pipette Controller has three speeds of aspirate and three speeds of dispense and is rechargeable, featuring a dynamic state-of-charge monitoring system and low power circuitry, assuring long run-times and surprisingly short charging cycles.
Based-upon Lithium Ion technology: a long product life is assured.
- Operates with 100–240 volt electrical supplies worldwide
- Long-life li-ion battery, with quick charge–up to 20 hours continuous use
- UV resistant housing
- Universal grip and soft coated triggers with direction indicators, for right or left handed users
- Ergonomically balanced in the hand with a loaded pipette
- Bright LEDs indicate three operation modes: high, low, and gravity
- Toggle operation by pressing the large mode button
- Five different colored nose cones included to help differentiate department, task or user, as well as a labeling area on the side of the unit
- Filters are readily available, so you are not tied into a pipette specific brand—helps reduce the total life costs of ownership versus other makes of pipette aids
- An adapter can be fitted to the nose cone to stabilize small volume and thinner pipettes
- Low battery indicator; can be recharged when in use